- BBA from University of Houston – Victoria
- College for Financial Planning-CFP® Professional Education Program
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) Registered Financial Advisor
- Series 65 License
- Life and Health Insurance Counselor
David is a managing member of KMH Wealth Management, LLC and is the Chief Investment Officer and Chief Financial Planning Officer for the firm. His practice includes all areas of personal financial planning, including investment and retirement planning, Medicare and social security planning, and tax planning.
In addition to his financial planning practice, David is deeply involved in his community. David serves as the president of the Victoria Bach Festival and past-president of the Victoria Fine Arts Association, two organizations dedicated to promoting cultural enrichment in the area. He is also a board member of Kiwanis and the Welder Center.
In his free time, David enjoys spending time with his wife and son. David is also a guitarist who performs solo or with his jazz combo at local events.